What’s more Ohio than John Bryan SP? A rolling, flat course with technical features in the middle of west, central farmland Ohio. A beautiful forested retreat from the vacant, harsh open farmlands of western side of the state. Yet so close to still be considered “cap city”.
This year we’re offering up something a little different! We’re taking two of Ohio’s most beloved series and featuring them on the same weekend, at the same venue with more fun added!
Saturday October 15 Cap City Cross will be setting up shop for a showdown that could include neighbors from the west, south west. Expect some furoicious racing! Men and women will be racing for $500 each with other cool prizes along the way!
On Sunday October 16, the regional powerhouse, OVCX, will showing up. Expect some course design changes, deeper competition and $1000 for each men and women!
Big Thanks to Cap City Cross title sponsors Brioso Coffee, Paradise Garage and Columbus Brewing Company for their support for this big weekend! In addition thanks to OVCX series sponsors Team Neighborlink, Zipp Speed Weaponry, VO2 Multipsort and Road ID!
Thanks and see ya!
- 10/15/2016 – Cap City Cross
- 10/16/2016 – OVCX
- Location – 3790 State Route 370, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- Cap City Cross #4 – https://www.bikereg.com/cap-city-cross-4-john-bryan-cx
- OVCX #6 – https://www.bikereg.com/32277
- Deets – Classic Ohio CX venue, rolling, false flats, flat, fast, technical, SO OHIO!